Thursday 7 June 2012

What can you do in 30 days?

In the grand scheme of things, 30 days isn't all that long - but what can we do differently, that might enrich or improve our lives (or perhaps the lives of others) for 30 days?  In an earlier blog I shared Matt Cutts' TEDtalk, and I will share it again!  


This video has inspired to try something new for the next 30 days. I've decided to send out 30 cards in 30 days.  Yes, hand-written, postage-stamped, snail-mail to at least 30 people for no other reason than to just connect and say hello.  If you're the kind of person that likes mail like this, please contact me with your address and I'll be sure to add you to my list!  I have yet to write my first card, but I can feel the excitement building inside me already.  I think I'm going to enjoy the next 30 days. :)

Anyone else have an idea of what to do with your next 30 days?

No comments:

Post a Comment